The TVR had a 3 month warranty from purchase, ending on 30/01/2012.Befoer the warranty ran out there were a few niggles we fixed ourselves, and I brought the car back to TrackVRoad just before the 3 months was up, spent 2 1/2 hours there chatting and asking questions, and they spent over an hour on the car fixing the front ride height and giving it a good check over.
Firstly, the things I have fixed:
- 13/11/2011 Ventilation blowing hot air out of the top vents even when set to cold
- 13/11/2011 The oil dipstick not being attached to the filler cap
- 13/11/2011 Removal of the defunct CD player in the boot
- 12/11/2011 Replacement of faulty speaker (with new pair)
And the things fixed in a garage
- 27/01/2012 Front Splitter scraping (and ride height)
- 05/04/2012 New alloy radiator and silicone hose kit
- 10/04/2002 Cold idle issues
- 10/08/2012 Heater amplifier, bonnet alignment, passenger seat alignment
Things to fix
- Brake balance. This is proving problematic. See this page
- The driver’s door card is a little loose. I only noticed this after one week. TrackVRoad have informed me that these are easy to remove, with 3 screws at the bottom and it slots in at the top. I may take it off to have a look. It could be that the card is a little long and is slightly bowed.